1929 Ford Model A Roadster, "THE JOHNSON FOUR".
- Engine: 410 c.i.SBF, 425HP / Transmission: Manual, "Tremec" TKO 5-speed / Rear Axle: "Curie "9", 4-Bar front
and rear suspension, "Bilstein" smooth front shocks and coil overs in back, Mono leaf front spring, "Wilwood"
Tasks Performed by A&M D.C.I. But not limited to:
- Custom chassis base from an original 1932 Ford chassis with custom rear rails with high kick ups, pinched front
frame rails, Front and Rear sections of rails were contoured to fit the body better, motor mounts.
- Custom made:
- Floors, All inner structure, Doors ( Made 4"longer), Hoods, Grille shell, S.S. grille, windshield frame, Rear
below trunk lid. Rear roll pan, Firewall, Radiator core support, Gauge pod, Under dash mounting brackets
for components, Windshield to cowl filler panel for the curved glass.
- Original tank top (upper cowl) with filled hole and metal finished.
- Original cowl sides and A-Pillars that were straightened and rust repaired.
- "Brookville" Rear quarter panels that were modified for the longer doors and shortened trunk filler panel with
custom inner fenders.
- Reproduction windshield frame that was chopped and radius added from side to side for curved glass.
- Mount steering column and gauge pod.
- Modified 1st gen Mustang aluminum radiator with custom tanks to fit our core support.