1932 FORD CABRIOLET
- Engine: 2002 5.7L LS1 , Transmission: 4L60E Auto , Rear Axle: 9 inch "Dutchman" axles w/posi, Suspension: "Kugel" I.F.S., Triangulated 4 bar rear suspension, Shocks: "Bilstein" coil overs, Brakes: "Wilwood" disc.
Major Tasks Performed by A&M D.C.I.:
- Complete body restoration.
- Chop top: 4 inches.
- Windshield frame: Custom made that is 4 inches down and 4 inches leaned back with curved windshield.
- Complete floor: Custom Made
- Right door skin: Custom made.
- Side hoods: Custom made from aluminum.
- Silhouette Dash: Custom made.
- Hood hinges: Custom fit "Dan Fink" hinges.
- HAVC: Custom brackets, Lines and Hoses for a "Hot Rod Air" unit.
- Purchase in 1985 and driven until 2001 when the we started to restore and customize this all steel car.