- Engine: 351 Windsor, Trans: Ford AOD, IFS: Fatman, Axle: 9 inch/posi.
A&M D.C.I. performed the following tasks:
- Wiring harness: Install complete system, components and test.
- Sub-dash assembly: Custom made.
- Air deflector, from core support to hood: Custom made.
- Fan shroud: Custom made.
- Grille: Repair and chrome prep.
- A/C unit: Install and make all connections.
- Rear axle: welded ends, brackets on and straightened.
- Radiator: Custom ordered.
- Hood ornament: Repaired striped holes.
1951 Ford "Woodie"