- Engine: Proposed LSX twin turbo / Transmission: Tremic 6-speed / I.F.S.: Detroit Speed & Engineering /
Rear Suspension Links: D.S.E. / Shocks: JRI / Axle: Moser housing, Dutcman Axles / Brakes: 14" Wilwood.
A&M D.C.I. Tasks performed, present and future:
- Chop top
- Windshield: Flush fit
- Door glass: One piece, custom made.
- Quarter panels: Widened 2" ea.
- Front Fenders: Widened 1" ea.
- Rockers: Restyled and lowered 2"
- Firewall: Custom made
- Roll Pan, rear: Custom made
- Hood: Restyled / Custom
- Spoiler, rear: Duck bill / Corvette c-3 styling
- Spoiler, front: Custom
- Bumpers: Restyled / Custom
- Dash: Restyled / Custom
- Inner fenders, front/ Custom
- Inner wheel wells, rear: widened 2" ea.
- Chassis: Stock, boxed, narrowed 4" in back, custom center x-members
1965 Chevrolet Chevelle, "CUSTOM STREET MACHINE"