1968 CHEVROLET CAMARO
- Engine: 383 c.i.SBC, 432HP and 450lbs Tq. / Transmission: Manual, "Tremec" TKO 5-speed / Rear Axle: "Moser "12 Bolt with "Detroit "True Trac".
Tasks Performed by A&M D.C.I. in early 2015:
- Installed "Edelbrock" Pro-Flo 2 multi-port fuel injection.
- Installed Aluminum radiator.
- Adjusted doors.
- Fixed miscellaneous interior problems.
- Installed polyurethane motor mounts.
- Installed mid length "Patriot" Headers.
- Touch up paint on engine.
Tasks Performed by A& D.C.I. in late 2015:
- Installed new "Moser" 12 Bolt rear end with 33 spline axles and a "Detroit Tru-Trac".
- Installed "Wilwood" 12" disc brake system with 4 piston calipers and eternal e-brakes.
- Installed Wilwood" Dual reservoir with adjustable proportioning valve.
- Installed "Detroit Speed" 2" drop rear leaf springs .
- Installed new "Energy Suspension" sub-frame and core support mounts.
- Installed new "Power Master" mini starter.
- Diagnosed and repaired electrical charging problems.
- Re-wired electric fan and installed a new ground switch.
- Install new "Ride Tech" mono tube shocks.
Tasks Performed by A&M D.C.I. in 2016:
- Removed "Autometer" gauges that where hard to read due to poor installment angle.
- Installed Dakota Digital Gauge package, VHX carbon fiber with red back light into a reproduction gauge bezel and installed related sending units and neccesary wiring.
- Repaired dash in center where it was cut for gauges and installed a radio delete factory center cover.
- Removed '90's Camaro 5spd and the custom made console.
- Installed a new "Tremec" TKO 5 speed transmission with "Centerforce" II clutch assembly.
- Modify the "Hurst Conversion" cross-member to actually fit!
- Install new "Detroit Speed, Inc" Delphi 600, 12.7 ratio steering box.
- Build custom Stainless steel power steering hoses with AN fittings.
- Installed a new 1 1/8" front sway bar.
Tasks Perormed by A&M D.C.I. in 2017:
- Removed the 350 engine and transmission.
- Installed "Flaming River" tilt steering column.
- Painted new "Blueprint" crate engine and "Lakewood" bell housing.
- Installed larger injectors for the fuel injection.
- Installed the fuel injection manifold on the engine.
- Installed the new engine and transmission into car, with all related parts.
- Installed remote oil filter system.
- Prep engine to be started and related systems.
- Start engine and check necessary systems, set base timing and re-install hood.
- Test Drive.........Fun! Fun! Fun!