- Documented Canadian COPO Camaro, with all numbers matching engine, trans and rear axle.
- Engine: 427ci / Muncie 4-speed / Axle: Nodular 12 bolt.
A&M D.C.I. tasks performed:
- Quarter panels: Installed GM NOS parts.
- Floor, main: Repaired sections.
- Trunk floor: Redo spot welds on previously installed reproduction to look like
- Doors: Install Repro skin on right door and straightened left original door.
- Tail panel: Fit and installed GM NOS part.
- Hood: Fit and Fixed miss spot welded area on GM NOS part.
- Valence, upper: Fitted and realigned edges on GM NOS part.
- Fenders: Fitted GM NOS parts.
- Body: Aligned all body panels for a factory GM fit.
1969 "COPO" Camaro