1969 Camaro, S.S. 396
- Engine: 454ci B.B.C, Transmission: Muncie 4 Speed, Axle: original 12 bolt.
A&M D.C.I. tasks performed in 2013:
- A complete wiring harness was installed in engine bay, along with a one wire alternator
- Installed "TMI" brand seat covers and foam onto stock seat frames. (original on left).
- Installed a "Detroit Tru-trac" and "Moser" axles and rear cover.
- Installed a complete "American Auto Wire" wiring harness. It is very close the original (left).
- Installed a "Flaming River" tilt steering column.
A&M D.C.I. tasks performed in 2015:
- Installed "Oracle" H4 head light assemblies with LED bulbs.
- Installed LED's in front turn signals, rear brake and turn signals and marker lights.
- Installed a Classic industries steering wheel.
- Installed "Eddie Motorsports" hood and trunk hinges.
A&M D.C.I. tasks performed in 2016:
- Installed a "Detroit Speed" rear mini-tub kit to fit 335/35R-18 "BF Goodrich tires.
- Installed a "Detroit Speed" Stage 3 front suspension kit.
- Installed "Wilwood" front and back 12.19", 4 piston brake system.
- Installed "Wilwood" Aluminum Tandem M/C Kit with Bracket and Valve.
- Installed a narrowed S.S. fuel tank.
- We narrowed the original 12 bolt rear housing and installed "Moser" axle shafts.
- Installed "Global West" sub frame connectors and modified them to fit properly.
- Installed new S.S. brake and hose kit.
- Installed "Lund" carpet kit.
- Installed "Eddie Motor Sports" billet rear tail lights assemblies.
- Installed S.S. "Flowmaster" exhaust tips.
A&M D.C.I. tasks to be performed in 2017:
- Install "Dakota Digital" VHX dash and console gauges.
- Install "TMI" door and quarter interior panels.
- Install "TMI" suede one piece head liner.
- Install "Lokar" fuel pedal, clutch and brake pedal covers.
- Install "CalTracs" traction bars.
He had this car for 30 years and for the last 5 years, and has had 3 other shops chasing electrical gremlins, and for the last 2 years its been garaged/ not driven for those problems.
After we performed all the requests, we test drove the car and it all check out perfectly, and the customer showed up in his other Camaro with a friend to pick up his red beauty.
Months after the re-wire, his car starts up every time and the battery doesn't drain down anymore!